CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

12.2.09

amazing little valentines day love sayings from HANDPRINT's blog.

i found these on HANDPRINT_ON_THE_WINDOW's blog, Just Trying To Fit In, or ethicarulez.blogspot.com ,
and these are the ones i really liked.

♥We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

♥I ran up the door, opened the stairs,said my pajamas and put on my prayers -turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,and all because he kissed me good-night!~Author Unknown (OMG!! THIS IS PART OF A GIRL SCOUT CAMP SONG!!!! ASK ME AND I'LL SING THE WHOLE THING FOR U! I MIGHT EVEN POST IT ON HERE, OR THE BACKWARDS BLOG CUZ ITS CALLED THE 'BACKWARDS SONG'. IRONIC, RIGHT? BUT YEAH, NOW I'M UBER HAPPY!!)

♥Boys are always confused by girls because we always expect too much and girls are always confused by boys because they dont always give what we expect.



=D

0 comentarios: