CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

13.2.09

today is friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! TODAY IS FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!! NOW WE CAN ALL DO A SPECIAL RANDOM HAPPY DANCE TO WARD OF BAD LUCK!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!
Cee has discovered that bad luck is good luck in disguise. for example, today, she was late for school. guess what she missed? switching PE coaches from mean meers to balding, uber big bummer, bad, bumbling, boring, butt-face, bartling. yep. and guess what bartling made us do. MILE RUN FOLKS! 5 AND 1/3 LAPS!!! and then he went on and on about stuff no one really does care about. not in the random awesome way, but in the boring, skrew u for talking so much way. then, in the 20 degree cold, overcast weather that made me so numb, i couldn't tell any more if i was cold or warm. i touched my face, and my fingers felt normal, but i knew they were cold. im surprised my toes didn't get frostbite. sorry. i digressed from that sentence. rewinding.... then, in the 20 degree cold, overcast weather, we ran. outside. cuz thats what our school is like. you know that feeling when you can't breath cuz ur lungs are gonna die in the cold? yeah. so do i. then. i started having breathing issues, not asthma, i dont think. but then i got 11:02 for my mile. which is good. for me. in the cold. in case u dont know me personally, PE is my worst subject, and i refuse to call it a subject normally, cuz its useless. my best mile time is 10:40, and my worst is much worse than that. trust me. the only thing i do well in athletically is karate and flexibility. i beat the school record for sit and reach. =D 

well, while every one is at the happily ever after dance on friday the 13th, (ironic, huh?) we're in the library cuz this year, the dances suck, so we decided to skip this one. so, yeah. we love the library. by we, i mean me and cee. the librarian, mrs. pardue is our bestest friend. but now she is coming, and she doesn't like blogger, so we have to go. later freaks!!!!!! (good freaks!  =P




=D

3 comentarios:

Araken said...

Did you elude the librarian?

Carrie said...

Hey! Thanks for following my blog. I don't know you very well yet, so I tagged you. See my 2/14/09 first post for details.
~Always~

the neon ninja said...

no, mrs. pardue just doesn't come around to check what we're on. it's the computer lady who virtually stalks us. mrs. brody. u no that 1 thing when ur the super-head-computer-geek-leader thingy and u can control all the computers u have authority over, and then she messes with your mouse and then u start spazzing out and having a freak seizure? well, i do. its not that fun. unless ur the control freak. but i'm not.