CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

8.2.09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!!

I know that u don't have a blog or probably even know what blogger is, but i still think that i should say happy birthday to you on this. you should get your present soon, but we already decided on what it is together, so no big surprise.


on the other hand though, my family and i celebrated my birthday today instead of tomorrow for no good reason, so we went to the Corvette Diner and i got a giant burger, and had my hair done in straws. (i will upload pictures soon). then we came home, ate some of the cake my mom made me, then opened my presents. from my dad, i got an ipod nano (which is charging right now), much better than my shuffle. from my mom, i got a digital camera, which is totally cool, but now i need a memory stick. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!


=D

3 comentarios:

Zoe said...

Allison: I saw you want to join YCF. What blog do you want me to link to you with?

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

who is that??!!!
do you know this person???

☽ruby☾ said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED

CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR DETAIL

RUBY