CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

5.5.09

OBAMA LETTER FAIL

so a while ago, we had to write to president obama for school. some weird project thingy... but anyway, at first, i was kinda bored, so i randomly put stuff down. these are my fails. have fun.oh, and HAPPY MAY 5!!! (or cinco de mayo. whichever u like.)
____________

Dear President Barack Obama,

DID I SPELL UR NAME RITE? IM NOT SURE. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK. IM TO LAZY TO PRESS IT AGAIN TO GET RID OF IT.

Hi there. My name is XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, and I feel like tom riddle in the second harry potter book writing back to harry after that introduction to myself.


Salutations. What is upir
That was supposed to be your.

Hello. My name is XXXXXXX. Did u know ur the president of USA? I DO!!!!!

My name is XXXXXXX and I think that you’re the best!!! Do u like mushrooms? I like mushrooms. Especially when theyre sautéed, or steamed, or on pizza, or on anything really. Well, not everything, but u get the idea. Some people think im a hobbit, u no, from LOTR? They like mushrooms a lot to, and theyre short, and im shorter than almost all my friends. I also like muffins, and pizza, and Thai food, and Italian food, and Chinese food, and not English food, EWWWW!!!! THEY HAVE NASTY STUFF!!!! DID U KNOW THEY CALL FRENCH FRIES CHIPS, AND CHIPS CRISPS??? ISNT THAT SO WEIRD? AND OUR CURRENCY SUX OVER THERE. ONE £ EQUALS $2! I SPENT ABOUT 15-20 BUCKS OVER THERE ON KEYCHAINS!!!!!!! O, SURE IT WAS SUPER-FANCY-HARRODS-DEPARTMENT-STORE AND EVERYTHING THERE IS A RIP OFF ON THE WHOLE, AS IN I SAW A STUPID CHEAP UMBRELLA FOR £150!!!!!! THAT’S $300!!!!!!! AND THAT THING WOULD’VE BROKE IN A HARSH STORM!!!!!! WATHEHECK!!?!?!?!?!?!? of course, i might of read it wrong and it said £1.50. but still...

12 comentarios:

Dark wolf said...

jess is my little sister -.- unfortunetly (spelling??)

Jillian said...

LOL, this is SO funny

Jillian said...

btw, it's jillian

midnightrose said...

hey stop dissing England I like it over here >:P

THIS IS ME. DEAL WITH IT. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Dark wolf said...

yes, shes for sale if anyone wants her!

the neon ninja said...

sorry midnightrose. i guess u could call it culture shock, or something. its just so different from where i live in the states... i liked it though. i want to go back, just as long as it doesn't rain every single day i'm there like it did last time. sorry!!!
=(

=D

midnightrose said...

ahh its k next time come further north than london and you will be able to see what england is really like but bring an umbrella you experienced typcial britsh weather

the neon ninja said...

we did go further north than London. we went all the way up to the isle of Skye in Scotland, then came back down. (its not a good idea for an American to rent and drive a car all over the place there.=P we almost died a few times...) but it was extremely pretty and green there. i do actually want to go back. but you guys need some authentic Mexican food restaurants there-some more spicy food!!! =P
have fun in england!!!

=D

(i won't forget my umbrella. don't worry.)=P

midnightrose said...

theres a exican place near me cant remember the name of now but i dont really like spicy stuff anyway sooo

Karma said...

haha. lol. love your blog!

the neon ninja said...

thanks!!