CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

7.2.09

karate tournament!!

i had a karate tournament today, and i just got back from it. it was an hour late, so my division of 11 & up brown belts started at 8:00, instead of 7:00. then the black belts also competed at the same time as us, so that made the whole thing longer, but on the bright side, i met a friend! her name is janice, and she's a black belt from the santee dojo. well, actually, i have to call her sempai janice, but i'll get around to that later. anyways, i did All American Form 1 for my open hands kata, Bo Sho Don for my weapons, and i won two sparring matches, giving me a first place in kata and sparring, and a second place for weapons. overall, a pretty darn good tournament. so that was fun. and then, before that, my family and i went to go see Coraline, which was a pretty awesomely good movie. i recommend it. but not for very little kids. it may give them nightmares. later!


=D

0 comentarios: