CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

16.1.09

don't read if you're immature or laugh at Christianity


Why do we ((sleep)) in [[church]], But stay ((awake) through a [[3 hour movie]]? Why is it so ((hard)) to talk about [[God]], but so ((easy)) to talk about [[sex]]? Why are we so ((bored)) when we look at a [[Christian magazine]], but find it ((easy)) to read [[Playboy]]? Why is it so easy to ((ignore)) a [[Godly]] myspace bulletin, Yet we ((repost)) the [[nasty]] ones? Why are ((churches)) getting [[smaller]], But ((bars and clubs)) are [[expanding]]? Why is it so easy to purchase {beer} and {drugs}? But so hard to donate 25 cents for a {Charity}? Why is it so easy to worship a {Celebrity}? But very difficult to engage with {God}? Think about it, are you going to repost this? Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at? Repost this as "Dont read if ur immature ....seriously." 80 % of you wont repost this. The Lord said: If you deny Me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of My Father . So post this. DO IT!!!

5 comentarios:

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

wow u reposted the thing i put on my blog! that totally rocks!! hey and can u tell the faze (ur one of his team members) that i said thanx 4 coming to my blog and his blog rulez too and also that his comment box isnt working...
:)
also thanx 4 following my blog
^_^
_handprint_

Jillian said...

Hey, wow.
Amazing.
Truly amazing.
It is SO bold!!!
I might post it too,
but I just posted and I like to give my post's some air time, if you get what I mean. Because, I dunno, it takes awhile for me to come up with things. LOL!
Well, I agree,
Jillian

btw, yah. I don't mind getting accused of ADD,
I actually find it amusing.

the neon ninja said...

yay!!! not a lot of people do like being accused of ADD i think. but hey, thanks for agreeing with me, both of you. and i'll tell the faze that for you. i'll post it on his blog. yeah. thanks people!!!

huskyluvr7 said...

a little scary, but with a good point

the neon ninja said...

how is it scary?